Kindle Price = $9.99
Paperback = $17.99
Audible = $13.08
A definitive guide for serious job seekers who need the keys to navigate today’s digital search market. Building a personal career brand allows you to showcase your experience and skills and catch the eye of a recruiter or hiring manager. The tips and strategies inside are designed to land you in the interview seat of your dream job.
Have you put hours into your job search and submitted so many online applications trying to land a job of your dreams only to be ghosted by the recruiters and hiring managers
Or perhaps you’re a recent college graduate asking, “How do I get a job without experience?”
Maybe, you’re just ready for a career change. If it’s been more than five years since you’ve searched for a job, you need to realize the rules to finding a job in today’s digital job search market has changed.
Get Noticed Get Hired is a definitive guide to showcasing your experience and skills, while offering tips and strategies designed to land you in the interview seat. You’ll learn how to:
· Build a personal career brand designed to make you stand out throughout your career
· Create a power resume designed to get results
· Learn to beat the Applicant Tracking Software bots designed to keep your resume from landing in front of a real human being
· Maximize your LinkedIn profile for optimum discoverability
· Build and utilize your personal and digital network for career success
· Get the most out of career sites like Monster, Glassdoor and Indeed
· Show up more prepared than the next candidate at your job interview
· Learn the secrets to help prepare you for promotion
Get Noticed Get Hired, provides you a roadmap to professional success using the methods developed by author Chellie Phillips through her Successfully Ever After personal career branding program. She’s successfully helped job seekers learn to tell their story in a way that showcases their strengths, skills, and passion, so they land a job in their chosen career field.
Gone are the days of just sending out your resume and hoping for a call back. Today’s job postings receive over 200 submissions and over half never make it to a hiring managers desk. Get Noticed Get Hired was written so this never happens to you. Building your career brand is vital in today’s job market whether you’re looking for your first job, re-entering the market, or planning a career change.