Position Yourself For Your Next Best Move
Check Out The Option Right For You
Whether you’re looking to position yourself for your next best career move or you’re a company ready to engage and retain high caliber employees, coaching helps you develop a vision, set goals, recognize strengths, and design a path to reach your success goals.
Successfully Ever After Coaching offers to different coaching options. One for the career-minded professional, the other for business leaders wishing to create a culture where employees thrive, and business grows.
Ready to Start the Conversation?
Schedule a discovery call to see how coaching can help you succeed.
For Companies LEADERSHIP ACCELERATOR
It’s time to build leaders who grow while your business does the same. Did you know companies who invest in their employees development are generally 202% more profitable than their competitors (source Forbes).
What if you could build a stronger business in just a few days? What if your employees left an event with the clarity of knowing how they play a role in the success of your organization no matter the position they hold? Through workshops and one-on-one experiences, your employees and leadership team gain great self-awareness and together, we’ll create an actionable plan designed to create a culture where employees and business thrive.
It’s about aligning value and people.
Why is it important to provide coaching for your leaders?
Chellie has been working with leaders and observing the impact culture has on organizations for over 25 years. In that time, the one thing that stands out is that our people are our greatest assets. Private coaching is an investment that will give your team the ability to strategically manage the hiring, onboarding, and coaching of individuals and build effective, engaged teams. This is at the heart of effective leadership. Too often, we are not prepared for the process.
Together we’ll set a direction and course that others will follow, even in times of uncertainty.
What you get:
- Customization session with CEO/ or team leads to identify areas of concern or emphasis
- Choose from a combination of workshops designed to meet your needs for up to 30 participants per session
- Continue the growth by choosing 10 impact employees to continue private coaching to reinforce development, lessons learned from workshops and be held accountable for their growth
- Coaching sessions are held monthly for 6 or 12 months. They are completed through Zoom, so no leave of absence needed from the job. Duration 45 minutes
- Report out to CEO with wins and strategies for continued growth